Locate & catch the fish by wearing Visual-Fishing™ Sunglasses!
Know exactly where to cast your bait and catch more fish! The glasses lens will change its intensity based on the sunlight it comes in contact with, which means that glasses are perfect for fishing on rivers, lakes, and even at sea!
Visual-Fishing™ Sunglasses protect your eyes without interfering with your perception of color or sharpness. You can spot more fish and increase your chances of catching fish now!
Perfect Vision - Ideal for Outdoor Activities
Our sunglasses are made of special photochromic polarized lenses. Perfect for driving at night or in dark environments. The lenses are light-colored transparent to enhance visibility while effectively reducing the glare. During the daytime, it can effectively filter the intense light, improve the visual sharpness, reduce eyes fatigue, and keep the eyes always in the most comfortable state of outdoor activities.
Our Chameleon sunglasses are superior to our previous type of sunglasses. When moving indoors or outdoors, the lenses adjust to the reduced light conditions automatically. The Chameleon polarized lenses reduce flare and glare. Meanwhile, 100% UV protection layer against harmful UVA/UVB Rays.
The photochromic glasses stop the dazzling effects of sunlight when you are driving, running, fishing, biking, or other outdoor activities. Focus on your activity with our supreme glasses. Keep your safety always by your side.
- Lightweight Al-Mg Alloy Metal frame.
- Adjustable temple, nose pad and flexible arm bring you a better and comfortable wearing.
- UV 400 Protection: The sunglasses block all three ranges of ultraviolet radiation: UVA, UVB, and UVC and protect the human eye 100% from harmful effects of the sun rays.
- Photochromic Polarized lenses: The lenses reduce irritating reflections and glare caused by light reflected from surfaces such as water, road, sand, or snow. They absorb 100% of UV light and eliminate 99% glare light.
- Photochromic polarized lens, The lenses are dark in bright sunlight but clear in low ambient light conditions.