This Itsukî Kenko Patch drains excessive fluids through the biggest pores in the whole body - your feet, stimulating return circulation of blood and lymph back to the torso. Blending with ginger root extracts, it reduces swelling and soothes pain by its warming and anti-inflammatory properties.
Each Box Contains 20 Health Patches
Dokudami, also known as Houttuynia Cordata, is a plant that has a lengthy history as a healing agent.
In Asia, Dokudami is considered a "cure-all" medicinal herb. It is the best treatment for:
- Someone who suffers from headaches and fall sick often
- Someone who is working in a stressful environment
- Someone who is suffering from insomnia
- Someone who is suffering from joint pain
Great for anyone, active individuals, busy workers, and athletes.
9 key Dokudami's Benefits
- High in Antioxidant
- Detoxifies the Body
- Remedy for Environmental Sensitivities
- Enhances Calm
- Boosts Memory and Concentration
- Increases Energy Levels
- Protection Against Harmful Organisms
- Fortifies the Immune System
- Combats Free Radicals
How To Use:
🌿 Apply the patch on your sole or on any part of your body that is affected or experiencing pain (e.g. foot, shoulder, waist, knee, elbow etc.) just before sleep. Dispose the tainted patch the next morning
🌿Use a fresh patch the next night and repeat it daily. For new users, use everyday for 2 weeks, 1-2 times a week subsequently.
🌿Do not let it dry. Please use immediately once the seal is open.
- Ingredients: Dokudami, Ginger, Bamboo Char, Chitosan, Tourmaline
- Net Weight: 50g